Wednesday, 16 July 2014

PERFECT PITCHES : New campervan-friendly campsite reviews


Hello.

How are you? If you've found this blog post then you're probably thinking about food, camping and campervans. Right? Good. Then I hope that you won't mind one more click to see my latest idea, a series of reviews of the campsites I have visited over the years. Goodness knows I have been to a few.

I am not one for holding back about this kind of thing so you can expect genuine reviews with a little of the practical stuff and lots of first hand experience. I will also include things to do locally (that I can recommend) surf in the area (if appropriate) and what's good to eat (if I found anything). Basically, if I love it it's in.

The reason for doing this is that I get asked a lot about camp sites and spots to camp. I think a lot of people share my love for a good campsite, whatever that means to them. It's often hard to know what's going to be right for you - unless you've got an impartial review from someone you trust to go on. I like them rural and quiet, with good surf on the doorstep but that's just me. I've been to a lot of brilliant sites without too.

So, you know, trust me, I'm a camper.

Anyway, it's a work in progress - and I shall be adding to the list often - so please keep checking back. It's over at martindorey.com

And, in case you were wondering who that is above, that's Josh, The Guyrope Gourmet at a campsite we both visited in Yorkshire. Great pitches with incredible views of Malham Cove, although I must confess that we didn't get much cooking done that weekend. There is a fantastic pub nearby. Review coming soon.

SEE MY CAMPSITE LIST

2 comments:

  1. Surfers Rent A Car
    7 5572 0600
    2/11 Northview St
    Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful blog. It is indeed informative and useful We are into the same business. For know more about us, please visit HIRING CARAVANS OR CAMPER TRAILERS today.

    ReplyDelete